Marketing, content creation, journalism, promotion, and radio; fluent in AP Style, Final Cut Express, html code, and social media.
College of Charleston, 2012, Charleston, SC
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Concentration in Media Studies, Minor in Spanish
LAWgical: Legal Talk Network
Denver, CO, October 2012 – Present
• Manage scheduling, production, and marketing for nine programs.
• Have doubled engagement on Twitter via daily mentions and retweets.
• Curate content, script, and invite guests for flagship show.
• Handle all communications and client management.
• Write all website copy and title podcasts with Google Adwords.
• Work in Final Cut Express for video content creation for other Lawgical brands.
Charleston City Paper
Charleston, SC, Summer 2012
• Wrote features, event descriptions, and was responsible for multiple blogs.
• Covered events, gathered news, interviewed, fact checked, became fluent in AP style.
Redux Contemporary Art Center
Charleston, SC, Spring 2012
• Updated website and blog, planned events, and promotion for gallery openings and fundraisers.
• Managed emails, social media, and phones. Organized art class and gallery member registration.
“Chucktown Sounds” for CofC Radio
Charleston, SC, 2009-2010
Host/General Manager/Executive Producer
• Production Responsibilities: Created the show “Chucktown Sounds” to promote Charleston’s local music; coordinated show schedule; collaborated with each band and CofC technical director for scheduling, and building availability.
• Host Responsibilities: Developed interview questions, conducted band interviews, recorded interviews for archival purposes, and was promoted to the first paid CofC Radio talk-show host.
Study Abroad: Valencia, Spain
• Completed Spanish minor with courses in Spanish civilization and culture and Spanish film.
Semester at Sea Study Abroad
• Completed world religions, ethnography, global studies, and music and culture.
• Visited Dominica, Brazil, Ghana, South Africa, Mauritius, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, with required fieldwork for each class.
Oropesa, Peru Summer 2010
• Worked with youth after school, as a mentor and tutor, teaching English, and coordinating ESL games.